SAM Companies is recognized as the industry’s technology leader in providing geospatial solutions and construction services on a national scale. Our staff encompasses 1,000+ individuals from diverse backgrounds who are deploying the latest industry technology and changing the way data is collected and delivered in our industry.
Our entrepreneurial culture is a key factor in SAM being recognized as a Top Workplace for nine consecutive years, and we make it our mission to ensure every one of our employees learns how to build and manage a business, not just be the subject matter expert on the team. At SAM, our employee’s development is instrumental to our success. Your learning will be supported by specialized in-house training programs and mentoring by the industry’s leading experts, who just happen to be on our staff! We make SAM a GREAT place to work, but it all starts with YOU!
We offer a best-in-class benefits package that includes company paid premiums for medical, vision, dental and life insurance. SAM’s 401 (k) program offers a 100% employer match up to 3% of your contribution, along with a 401(k) profit sharing and performance-based bonuses. In addition, we offer:
• Generous paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• No glass ceiling! Truly a place to spread your wings
• Work/life balance with flexible work hours – priority is getting the job done
• Trainings every Tuesday – Specialized in-house trainings programs designed to assist you in advancing in your career
• Office snacks, free food and fun-themed, employee events provided throughout the year
• Passion for our Community – You have endless opportunities to volunteer alongside your peers with our Corporate Social Responsibility Program
SAM is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. SAM also participates in the federal E-Verify Program.