SAM Companies is recognized as the industry’s technology leader in providing geospatial solutions and construction phase services on a national scale. Our staff encompasses 1,000+ individuals from diverse backgrounds who are deploying the latest industry technology and changing the way data is collected and delivered in our industry.
Our entrepreneurial culture is a key factor in SAM being recognized as a Top Workplace for seven consecutive years, and we make it our mission to ensure every one of our employees learns how to build and manage a business, not just be the subject matter expert on the team. At SAM, our employee’s development is instrumental to our success. Your learning will be supported by specialized in-house training programs and mentoring by the industry’s leading experts, who just happen to be on our staff! We make SAM a GREAT place to work, but it all starts with YOU!
The contract administrator will serve as the liaison between the company, project managers and business development personnel and clients as the main facilitator for negotiations, recommendations, record keeping, monitoring, change management, etc. for professional services prime and subcontract opportunities of a national surveying, geospatial and construction phase services firm.
We offer a best-in-class benefits package that includes company paid premiums for medical, vision, dental and life insurance. SAM’s 401 (k) program offers a 100% employer match up to 6% of your contribution, along with a 401(k) profit sharing and performance-based bonuses. In addition, we offer:
• Generous paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• No glass ceiling! Truly a place to spread your wings
• Work/life balance with flexible work hours – priority is getting the job done
• Trainings every Tuesday – Specialized in-house trainings programs designed to assist you in advancing in your career
• Office snacks, free food and fun-themed, employee events provided throughout the year
• Passion for our Community – You have endless opportunities to volunteer alongside your peers with our Corporate Social Responsibility Program
SAM is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. SAM also participates in the federal E-Verify Program.